Serving from 5pm till late
We offer all that is best about local Welsh produce, enjoy fresh Menai oysters, scallops and mussels, locally caught lobster and crab followed by a locally farmed Welsh Black fillet or Rib-eye steak. We have a great selection of Welsh gins, vodkas and whiskeys as well as Welsh ciders and beers and an extensive wine list to wash down our glorious food. Why not have a drink in our downstairs Wine bar prior to your meal, or just pop in for a drink or two?
We can cater for that special occasion as we can sit 45 very comfortably, so book that special occasion now!”
Check out our popular Vegetarian Menu too. All the dishes can be served with a “Fish of the day” for a £5 supplement, and if a non-vegetarian is so inclined, we can add Chicken for a £3!
- Soup of the day, which always will be vegetarian, served with crusty ciabatta – £4.50
- Black pudding topped with Welsh onion marmalade on a bed of buttered leeks, served with Melba toast – £7
- Bowl of fresh live mussels in a Thai green curry and coconut broth – £9
- Trio of fresh king scallops on samphire and parsnip puree with a black pudding crumb (optional) – £9
- Halloumi fries coated in Za’atar and served with Harissa infused yoghurt
Mains – Land Menu
- Ribeye Steak, a 28 day aged 10oz Welsh Ribeye Steak with thrice cooked chips and a tomato and onion salad. Why not add a sauce? Peppercorn, Perl Las (Blue Cheese) or Bearnaise – £20
- Moroccan Welsh Lamb Shank Tagine. Welsh lamb shank baked in the oven with apricots, cinnamon, saffron, honey and Moroccan spices, served on giant cous cous and topped with Harissa infused yoghurt – £16
- Lamb Adobo, our signature dish. An 8oz Welsh lamb rump steak wrapped around a filling of Porcini mushrooms, fresh oregano, mint, parsley, garlic and shallots, wrapped in Pancetta and baked in the oven and served with creamy mash, roasted winter vegetables and a Chimichurri sauce – £18
- Very “Slooowly” Roasted Belly of Pork served on a sweet potato puree with winter greens, sautéed pom pom potatoes and a Calvados and apple sauce – £16
- Coq au Vin, a French classic, a supreme of chicken cooked in copious amounts of red wine and served with potatoes Boulangeres and French beans – £16
- Free Range Duck Breasts with Port sauce served with dauphinoise potatoes, braised red cabbage, crispy kale and a Celeriac puree – £18
We are proud to serve Welsh Beef and Lamb that is 100% traceable.
Mains – Sea Menu
The Fish dishes we offer will be dependent on availability and prices will be dictated by market forces.
- Poached Fresh Cod Fillet with Lentilles Du Puy and Salsa Verde, served with Dauphinoise potatoes and Petit Pois – £17
- Monkfish and Chorizo Mediterranean Stew, served with homemade garlic bread and Aioli – £17
- Bowl of Fresh Live Mussels, served in a Thai green curry and coconut broth with Ciabatta served as a main – £12
- 7 Fresh King Scallops, beautifully plump and sweet, on samphire and parsnip puree with a black pudding crumb (optional) – £18
- Oven Baked Whole Plaice with a Parmesan and parsley crust, served with crushed new potatoes in a winter green broth – £17
- Mushroom and Brie Wellington with a cranberry and port jus and served with sautéed potatoes, yellow and green peppers and courgettes – £11
- Red and Yellow Peppers stuffed with cous cous, courgettes, onions, garlic and parsley and served with home-made gnocchi in a rich Hungarian Paprika and tomato sauce and topped with Feta cheese – £13
- Butternut Squash, Mozzarella and Parmesan bake served with a Beluga lentil and chick pea salad – £11
- Cassoulet of Mixed Beans with a Welsh cheddar cheese and Panko breadcrumb crust – £10
- Tuscan Pasta, Fettucine in a rich rustic tomato sauce and served with homemade garlic bread – £10